Institutional investors use our Bespoke Analysis to identify governance risk in the companies they own or are considering investing in.
Our analysts maintain a detailed assessment of the material governance issues in S&P ASX 300 companies.
We don’t tick boxes, sell ratings or make checklists. Instead we deliver a concise, up-to-date assessment of substantive governance issues in their commercial context.
Insight is delivered by:
- Monthly updates to our Governance Concerns Index identifying the bottom quartile of governance performers in the S&P ASX 100 Index and the ex-ASX 100 Index
- Concise tear sheets on the Governance Concerns Index including our assessment of Board Quality, Related Party Risks, Accounting Issues, Dilution Risk and Remuneration concerns
- Timely notes on accounting quality or emerging governance matters at listed companies
- An annual series of Sectoral Pay Papers, examining divergent remuneration practices across Contractors, Financials, Retailers, A-REITs and Miners
- Litigation Watch is our semi-annual watchlist of litigation issues that may have a material bearing on an S&P ASX 300 company’s earnings
- Governance Watch is a succinct report designed to assist clients with preparation and quality of governance engagement when meeting board members of the S&P ASX 300 Index, especially around AGM and reporting season
Our Bespoke Analysis reports are a perfect background information for meeting with issuers on governance matters or as due diligence within your investment process.